Thursday, January 22

Playing With CSS

I'm enjoying the progress I'm making (though slowly) in customizing my blogs CSS's.

The first blog I ever customized is Zikrets, where I played with a black and pink theme.

Next to that is this one, MypziWebzi.. I was saddened to learn I couldn't upload my animated banner... I have yet to learn if there's a way around it.. 

The third one is a private blog which is inspired by the Ferrari California (my ride - hah!). 
I think this was the first time I ignored the typical Blogger restrictions...

Along with tjat is my GamerMypzi blog.. I don't think I did much to that one except change the header.

This year, I started with Mypzi's Rigmarole in simple black. I borrowed a theme and played with it's codes. It's the first time I really dove into a CSS code. I think I made a bit of a mess here, but I still like it. Can anyone say, abstracted blog?

The last, I edited yesterday, and I love it! I can say I'm making progress.. That's the old Certified Mypzi blog. I turned it into QuizZiCal Zi, the name just deserves it.